This page contains links to technical articles and other things I’ve written. Please contact me if you would like me to write for your publication at email@example.com.
- developerWorks – Tree visitors in Clojure
- developerWorks – Resolve common concurrency problems with GPars
- JavaWorld – Understanding actor concurrency, Part 1: Actors in Erlang
- JavaWorld – Understanding actor concurrency, Part 2: Actors on the JVM
- DZone – Core Java Concurrency Refcard
- JavaWorld – Year In Review: What to expect in Java SE 7
with Ben Vandgrift.
97 Things Every Programmer Should Know
My article “Start From Yes” is included.
97 Things Every Project Manager Should Know
My article “Important But Not Urgent” is on page 158.
I was honored to have my experiences included in Appendix 2: A Rogue’s Gallery.
The Definitive Guide to Terracotta
I wrote the chapters on Distributed Caching and Terracotta Integration Modules and participated in the development of the book.
- Information Intelligence: Metadata for Information Discovery, Access, and Integration – ACM SIGMOD (June 2005)