Last week, I created a new page of links regarding Java 7 JSRs and features. I’ve been continuing to update that page as additional information becomes available.
New info posted in the past week:
- Sun Developer Network language proposals in bug reports
- Javapolis video of Stanley Ho (spec lead) on Java Modules (JSR 277)
- Scott Violet posted an update and demos of JSR 295 (bean binding)
- Eamonn McManus (spec lead) on cascading and federation in JMX 2.0 (JSR 255)
- Added information on JSR 275 Units and Quantities which covers the handling of units and quantities for the scientific community
- Glyn Normington posted some examples of BigDecimal operator support
- Stephen Colebourne posted on improving enum support in switch
- The BGGA Closures proposal v0.5 was posted by Neal Gafter, which collapses the two previous forms.
- Stephen Colebourne posted on method adaptation as an alternative to closures
- Danny Lagrouw posted on some closure examples using the BGGA proposal
- Chuck Hoffman posted his thoughts fears on adding closures to Java
- I added a link to an older blog by Tim Vernum comparing different closure proposals that I ran across