This is a weekly update on new Java 7 information. All information is maintained on my Java 7 page.
New info posted in the past week:
- Geertjan posted a comparison of the Swing Application Framework (JSR 296) to the NetBeans platform, questioning their overlap
- Java Posse podcast #103 discusses the new file system API (including virtual file systems) that is part of JSR 203
- New JavaLobby discussion on possible property syntax
- Ricky Clarkson posted on the various property syntax proposals
- Stephen Colebourne posted some musings on literal array and map syntax possibilities